Weekly Music

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Nomico/ Rockleetist + Ashe- Bad Apple

Rating: 8/10
So I'm tired of all the pain, of the misery inside/ And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night
I love the 2D-ness of the silhouette animation; as you can see in the video, amazing transformations can be accomplished.

I've just caused myself considerable distress. I always thought Bad Apple was a Vocaloid song; indeed, I've considered it the song that made me into a Vocaloid fan. But when I was doing my research for this post, I stumbled on the truth... it's not Vocaloid. It's from the Touhou Project. Which isn't bad, but it's just... not Vocaloid ...

I've included a cover, done by Rockleetist and ashestoashesjc. In my humble opinion, best cover of Bad Apple on YouTube.

Also, thanks to ArchonofFail for posting a video on my post list. I listen to a remix; you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment