Weekly Music

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kagamine Rin + Kagamine Len - Servant of Evil (English Dub) by Enn Sings

Rating: 8/10
O my queen, to shield thee from danger's deadly call/ I will sin, I will kill, I will sacrifice my all
Vocaloid! The Kagamine singers (they are NOT officially twins, siblings, or lovers) this time, but mostly Len, which is surprising. I'm pretty sure this is the only song I listen to that Len participated in. Cover done by coochachu, who also does Cantonese dubs of Vocaloid works.

Anyways, the original was written and produced by mothy (Akuno-P) as a companion song to "Daughter of Evil" (YouTube link), in the "Evillious Chronicles" (link to Vocaloid wiki). I'm not going to feature "Daughter of Evil", cause I don't like it as much, but I may feature another song or two from the Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment