Weekly Music

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Iron Maiden - The Apparation

Rating: 8/10
Here I am, can't you see me, passing through, on my way, to a place I'd been to only in my dreams... before
This is an interesting song, Iron Maiden was the band that got me into metal a while ago and even more specifically this was the first metal album I ever heard, for a while I was really into Iron Maiden, but then I stopped liking them as much. Now just recently I've started listening to them again and I'm in love with Bruce Dickenson's vocals again. Anyways, this song is interesting, it tells the story of a man talking with an apparition or ghost of some sort, implied to be someone recently deceased and about to pass on. The apparition offers philosophical and religious advice. It asks a lot of interesting questions and I really like it and honestly it offers some surprisingly good life advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment