Weekly Music

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Slam of the North Star (Fist of the North Star x Quad City DJs)

Rating: 8/10
As I said yesterday, I've been to a lot of interesting parts of the internet, another one of my favorites is dedicated to mashing up various songs with quite possibly the dumbest song I have ever listened to. The theme song for 1996 movie Space Jam. This song has become somewhat of a meme inspiring many mashups and the indie RPG Barkley, Shut Up & Jam: Gaiden. This particular mashup is one of my personal favorites mashing up the Space Jam with the OP for the anime Fist of the North Star. If you look around, you can probably find this song mashed up with just about anything. If you thought this was weird, the next three days will be my top 3 weirdest mashups that are actually good, look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment