Weekly Music

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Moonaaavi- No Rules

Rating: 5/10
I have posts I want do do; I just haven't... done them yet. Might do some promotion for something next week. Or I might try something new.

His channel says 'moon trance', but I say there's no real difference between 'moon/dragon/wolf/sea/...' trance. I first discovered this artist when I was getting into trance, with "Love is Fantasy 2.0" (YTube link). "No Rules" is the first track in an upcoming album.

http://www.dropthefire.blogspot.com is still surprisingly busy. Blogger is by Google, so I have some access to who visits (how visitors get here, what country they say they're from, what OS/browser they're using) but I have no idea if it's a few people spamming refresh or it's many people occasionally checking.

1 comment:

  1. Wondering if I'll see a rise in page views in the next few days b/c of refresh spamming.

    ReplyDelete