Weekly Music

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hatsune Miku + Megurine Luka/ Rockleetist- かこめかこめ (Circle You, Circle You)

Rating: 8/10
***Viewer discretion requested***
NSFW, PG-16 to R... If you're going to need to ask your parents for permission, save the effort and just not watch this. If you don't, you still might not want to watch this.

It's time to get serious, I suppose. If I may suggest a listening method? The first video is a speedpaint of Miku, with a Miku + Luka duet. Watch (view) it if you want. I chose to include it because it was one of the few without subtitles. Then you're going to want to look around you to see if anyone is near. Sign out of YouTube or use an InPrivate window. Put on headphones or earplugs if you haven't already. Then listen to Rockleetist's English cover and realize what you were just listening to.

My favorite dark Vocaloid song. I sing along to it sometimes. People tend to look at me strangely when I do. Published to niconico by Kamiyanagi; maybe based on the children's game (en.wikipedia link), maybe based on the other thing (CreepyPasta link)

1 comment:

  1. It makes me so happy that there's one person who goes and clicks the title of everything. I almost feel there's someone who wants me to know that I'm appreciated.

    ReplyDelete