Weekly Music

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tiesto & Wolfgang Gartner feat. Luciana - "We Own The Night"

k-k-keep shining -ke-keep shining with desire
Rating: 6/10
Skating up in here with some space-age synths, Dutch disk-jockey Tiesto starts off this solid tune with a silky dance beat. Then, you're drawn back in by a rising bass and light keyboard sounds, which are finished off by the saturated vocals. This collaboration was definitely a success and, as stated by award-winning house producer Wolfgang Gartner: "I think 'We Own The Night is destined to be a classic. We were already happy with the musical part, but something special happened when Luciana came into the project and put her vocal touch on it. The only way I can describe it is...magic. I can honestly say this song is my favorite of all the collaborations I've ever done." Together, this trios soaring vocals and strong synth jabs only add to that massive unce when you pump up the bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment