Weekly Music

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Captain Dan and the Scruvey Crew - "Sea Monsters"

Rating: 7/10
What we gonna do with sea monsters? We're gonna kill em an grill em, we be the nautical mobsters!
Quick warning, this video contains large amounts of cartoon blood and violence, if you don't want that, find a different video or listen to the song elsewhere, anyways, on with the review. Arr, I posted my favorite Captain Dan and the Scruvey Crew song, Blackbeard's Treasure, a while ago and I think it's time to return to my favorite authentic pirate hiphop with another one of my favorites. Sea Monsters tells the exploits of Captain Dan as sails the oceans defeating the world's sea monsters and similarly to the other song by them I posted, I find it absolutely hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment