Weekly Music

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Nightwish - "Shudder Before the Beautiful"

When Nighwish released their new album, Endless Forms Most Beautiful, earlier this year me and a lot of critics didn't really think it was that great. After seeing them live and listening to it a few more times I really started liking it a lot more. A lot of the tracks sound have a similar sound to them but I really like it. Is it their best album ever? Definitely not, but it's super solid and I enjoy listening to it. This song in particular, the first track, is a solid representation of the album and if you like it you'll probably like the rest. If you like what you hear I'd definitely recommend giving the rest of the album a listen.
Rating: 7/10
We are shuddering before the beautiful, before the plentiful, we, the voyagers

No comments:

Post a Comment