Weekly Music

Friday, October 17, 2014

Hatsune Miku- ワールドイズマイン (World is Mine) Dixie Flatline Remix

Rating: 8/10
I just want you to think from your heart that I'm cute
Here's a remix of one of the most popular Vocaloid songs! I like this one more because in some places (in the original), it almost sounds like Miku's voice is supporting the music, which isn't right. The remix is also more in line with my other music tastes.

"World is Mine" was written and produced by ryo, of Supercell. It's widely considered to be Miku's theme song, and arguably the most popular Vocaloid song.

I've also included the original if you don't share my preference of the remix. It's animated. Cause I'm persistent, here's also a link to a Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd version. And it's got English subs. Here's the image link for the remix.

No comments:

Post a Comment